Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mi Vida Loca

As promised two posts back, here is the condensed version of myself, the Blogger, and a little insight into my crazy life (and yes, I'm going to keep some part of my life to myself so don't expect this to be me blogging about my dates (unless there's potential or disaster because then that would be blog worthy) or my very personal life). And now without further adieu:

Me (in a nutshell).....

Born in VA, raised all over the globe (army brat) I call Texas home, and NYC my current home. I have siblings that I love very much, and an adorable nephew, and my best friend has a baby that I want to squeeze every time I see him (in a cute motherly way not a psycho baby killer way). I am single, never been married, not necessarily interested in being married, ever, and I have no children. I'm a vegetarian but I'm not opposed to those who aren't, I don't get grossed out by meat and those who choose to consume it, I don't throw blood at people who wear fur or buy leather, my vegetarianism is my own personal choice and what you choose to do is yours. Who am I to judge? On that note, I do recycle and try to leave no trace, and I appreciate those who try to do the same.

I am a nomad, a gypsy, what some would call a free spirit. I love to move often, cities, apartments, etc etc blah blah blah. I am an avid traveler, and because I choose to spend all my money on jet setting the globe I will in turn be working til I am 80. I am highly addicted to peanut butter, coffee, cheesy movies, am easily amused, love to participate in Improv Theater, once acted on the stage of the Globe Theater in London, England and am oftentimes found in the produce dept of my grocery store grilling the produce man about the newest fruit find. (Oh don't you worry about him, he loves it)

And the reason you should read my blog is because I am unpredictable, am obsessed with Tim Burton movies, love when quirky meets beautiful, and I hail from Planet Awesome. :)

Here's wishing you a wonderful Wednesday (and rest of your week) and happy reading!

Sidenote: The post above reflects my talent for writing while merely finishing my first cup of coffee. The more coffee I drink, the better and more interesting the post. Thank you. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment