Friday, December 19, 2008

For my fans....

I've been reminded by my one "fan" that I need to stop dating wackos, freaks and men with Lance Armstrong endurance and post a new addition to my blog. Think about the fans, he said. Needless to say, he's right, damn him. I did warn you all though that you'd probably visit here more than I would (oh and if my brother and sister are reading, sorry if any of the above creeped you out) and I have tried to be somewhat diligent about posting. Apparently, my one fan thinks otherwise. Hence this post today is just for him. It will be a random entry on a random topic just to appease his appetite. (There R, are you happy??) lol

Random Topic:

Why do we get stuck in a decade??? What do you think causes a person to continue wearing his acid ripped grunge jeans from the 90's or their poodle skirt from the 50's? Well Aaron Pfeifer, a random blogger that I've never met, seems to think he knows the answer to this very random question.

(cut copy and paste this into your browser to visit his site, i'm not smart enough to embed the link) http://www.aaronpfeifer.com/2008/05/13/why-do-we-get-stuck-in-a-decade/

And you know what? I agree with him, completely.

What do you think? Do you still have big 80's hair, or a pair of bell bottomed jeans from the 70's you can't get rid of? Don't be ashamed, be proud of you and your identity, I mean why not? Right....

Have a great Friday! I'll post again this weekend....I promise :)

1 comment:

  1. nice blog. i will be back. visit my blog fr nice thoughts

    ReplyDelete