Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just starting out....

So, over on my Myspace and my Facebook account people are always commenting on my very sporadic blog posts, "Yo Tonya, (they say) you are an awesome, funny, zany blogger--why don't you write your own blog (they ask)???" So, I decided that, A) I'm not getting into grad school right now, (i've taken a total of one class and it broke the bank) B) I'm not volunteering currently (I called every soup kitchen in manhattan weeks before Thanksgiving and got turned down profusely) and C) all those acting/improv/stand up comedy/yoga/capoeria/salsa classes/fencing/micheal phelps speed racing swimming classes/skateboarding/butt lifting dance classes that I was gonna sign up for are all full for the spring, so that means, YEP, you guessed it, I have time to blog!

I know that you are all truly excited about this new so-called venture of mine and hey, so am I (although we'll see how long I can keep it up cause as you'll find out about me, I'm infamous for starting things and not finishing them) because it's something productive to do with my time--entertaining the world on the laments, fascinating observations, and hopes and dreams that swirl around in my mind on a daily basis.

I hope you'll visit at least weekly (which is probably more than I will) and comment when you have the time, because my life really is like a fishbowl (although i'm not really in any way at all like a fish, heck, I don't even eat fish, nor meat, but that's a post for another day.) My life inherently is random, and sporadic, and fun, like me, and so I promise you this, you will at least get to read something on here that you can A) relate too, B) make fun of or C) laugh at and hey, isn't life really all about those things anyways??

Ok, I'll fill you on me, in my next post...I mean it's no use reading my blog if you don't really know the blogger right???

Ok, off for a run (yes, I like to tell myself I'm a runner, even though I move at snail pace) with the marathoners (lol sure) in Central Park. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment