Saturday, June 28, 2014

It's a new day, it's a new dawn....for me. (Insert the jazzy melody here)

Life has a funny way of circling back around to things, times and places that you'd almost forgotten. Last night I was sitting on my couch reading, (I'm really into the YA books as of late, Divergent series etc, just in case you were curious) and I remembered the smell of a lotion that my mother used most of her life, it smelled like roses and it was pink and came in this pink bottle from the drugstore that had a pretty rose on the front. I sat there reading and I could literally smell this lotion wafting in front of my nose at that very minute. Today I'm writing a post in a blog that I'd almost forgotten about...just like my mom's rose lotion, I missed this. I missed writing, and filling you in on my thoughts, desires, dreams. I'm not sure that anyone besides myself actually reads these posts but I missed writing them nonetheless. What do you miss? What are you remembering right now that you could circle back around to? Whatever it is, I hope you do. Enjoy your day! PS I found the lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment