Monday, December 7, 2009

Oops, I did it again.

I'm not a fan of Britney Spears but it's the only thing I could think of to "title" my absence from this blog. In my defense, I did state that I'd attempt to keep up with posting as much as I could. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is even reading this or actually looking at my words to offer some sort of wisdom or maybe a tiny bit of relief from their mundane day or a little bit of light in their dark world--ok I know THAT was a bit of a stretch considering that I don't even keep up with this blog all that much(that doesn't mean I don't want too though). Could you imagine if what I posted here actually meant that someone's day was brightened and that they looked forward to reading my thoughts so much that it actually kept them from committing some awful act of senselessness? If that were the case, then believe, from the bottom of my heart, I'd post every single day. But since that's not the case, I suppose I'll aim for weekly, for now, maybe if I'm inspired in the New Year, then 2x a week or so. For now, my apologies.

And now for an update: I did turn 40. I feel great, I hear that I look great, it's great. I love it. I could not be happier than to have been given what I'm calling, "Poetic License", to make quick decisions that might have been difficult for me in the past and to live my life, finally, just for me. You can't possibly know how good that feels, when the universe just say's, "Go for it girl! You're 40 now, you don't need an excuse, a reason, or a justification, it's all good, this is the next chapter of your life, welcome aboard!" Well, you might know, if you're in the same boat as me. And for the record, I like this boat. I never want to get off.

Here's what I think; Enjoy the moment that you're in RIGHT NOW. And, stick with me here, I'm totally going to get better at this. ;)

1 comment:

  1. oops, but you found your way back...and that's the good part. 40 -- it's a great decade. enjoy it all and have fun. ps - you're going to love 50 even more!

    ReplyDelete